About NIDHI Accelerator Program
Indigram Labs Foundation has launched 6-months program to support early-stage, growth-driven companies through education, mentorship, and financing. The program will contribute to building a vibrant startup hub in the region by establishing a network between start-ups, academia, financial institutions, industries, and other institutions.
Objectives of the Program
- To provide access to experienced high impact mentors
- To provide opportunities to get connected to potential customer and investors
- To provide an intensive programme that gives startups a chance to develop theirideas
- To provide hands-on experience on Product development, design and runexperiments on real users and validation
- To provide initial funding to bring potential & innovative ideas on the ground
Climate Change (Agriculture Related)
Clean And Renewable Energy
The submission deadline for the applications is 31st January, 2020. Startups are expected to fill up a simple online form demonstrating their ideas, problems and unique solutions, value proposition, etc.
I am message box. Click edit button to change this text.
Received applications will be reviewed in the month of February.
Shortlisted startups will be presenting their business model before elite panel of judges including investors and industry partners. Top 20 startups will be invited for face-to-face interviews and being asked to pitch and present their business.
ILF’s NIDHI Accelerator program is a six-months program to identify and solve real problems that has scale, reach out to the potential customer to get validation, pitching the business plan to a panel of judges along with demo day.
At the end of the program, a demo day will be held to allow the top 10 startups to pitch to a group of carefully selected different group of investors